I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT OR RECEIVE.
In the course of operating the EYSP App, we will collect and/or receive the following types of information (collectively, “User Information”) and retain it indefinitely. You authorize us to collect and/or receive such information.
- Personal Information. We only receive or collect information that identifies you personally if you choose to provide such personally identifiable information to us via email or other means. When you sign up to become a Registered User or contact us, you will be required to provide us with personal information about yourself (collectively, the “Personal Information”). Such Personal Information may include your name and e-mail address. We do not collect any Personal Information from you when you use the EYSP App unless you provide us with the Personal Information voluntarily.
- Personal Preferences. In order to use the EYSP App, you may be required to provide us with information about your personal preferences or interests on audio/visual styles and categories (collectively, the “Personal Preferences”).These Personal Preferences will assist us in providing you with the most relevant and up-to-date Services.
- Geolocational Information. Certain features and functionalities of the EYSP App are based on your location. In order to provide these features and functionalities while you are using your mobile device, we automatically collect geolocational information from your mobile device or wireless carrier and/or certain third-party service providers (collectively, “Geolocational Information”). Collection of such Geolocational Information occurs only when the EYSP App is running on your device. You may decline to allow us to collect such Geolocational Information, in which case we will not be able to provide certain features or functionalities to you.
- Payment Information.If you choose to make a purchase or subscribe to a feature or service ours that requires a fee, you will be required to provide your payment information, including, without limitation, bank account numbers, credit card or debit card numbers, account details, ACH information, and similar data (collectively, “Payment Information”).
- Other Information. In addition to the Personal Information, Personal Preferences, Geolocational Information, and Payment Information, we may automatically collect or receive additional information regarding you and your use of the EYSP App; your interactions with us and our advertising; your interactions with other Registered Users; and information regarding your computer and mobile devices used to access the EYSP App (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
- From You. Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your gender and your product and service preferences. Additionally, certain functions and features our Services and the EYSP Apprequire us to collect images and other information from your device’s camera and photos.
- From Your Activity. We may collect or receive information regarding:
- IP address, which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or mobile device;
- browser type and language;
- referring and exit pages and URLs;
- date and time;
- details regarding your activity on the EYSP App, such as search queries and other performance and usage data; and
- Whatever information you send through the EYSP App of our Services, such as messages and chats to other Registered Users.
- About Your Mobile Device. We may collect or receive information regarding:
- type of mobile device;
- advertising identifier (“IDFA” or “AdID”);
- operating system and version (e.g., iOS, Android or Windows);
- carrier; and
- network type (WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE).
- recognize the type of mobile device;
- personalize your experience;
- analyze which portions of the EYSP App are visited and used most frequently; and
- measure and optimize advertising and promotional effectiveness
II. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY OR THROUGH THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING COMPANIES.
- If you wish to opt out of third-party interest-based advertising, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org and http://www.aboutads.info/choices for details on how to do so. Additionally, users of mobile Devices can follow the below instructions:
- Android Users.For Android devices with OS 2.2 and up and Google Play Services version 4.0 and up: Open your Google Settings EYSP App> Ads > Enable “Opt out of interest-based advertising.”
- iOS Users.
- iOS 7 or Higher: Go to your Settings > Select Privacy > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting.
- iOS 6: Go to your Settings >Select General > Select About > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ads Tracking” setting.
III. HOW INFORMATION IS USED AND SHARED
- You authorize us to use the Personal Information, Personal Preferences, Geolocational Information,Payment Information, and the Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) to:
- provide and improve the EYSP App;
- provide our Services;
- administer our promotional programs;
- solicit your feedback; and
- inform you about our products and Services
- In order to provide our Services, provide the EYSP App, and administer our promotional programs, we may share the Information with our third-party promotional and marketing partners, including, without limitation, businesses participating in our various programs.
- In order to provide our Services and the EYSP App, we may share the following information with other Registered Users:
- information about you, such as your username and city of location;
- any additional information you have consented for us to share; and
- certain content you post or send through the EYSP App.
- We engage third-party companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, customer service, marketing assistance, and administration of promotional programs. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our users, the EYSP App, and our products and Services, we may analyze certain Information in anonymized and aggregate form to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the EYSP App and/or such products and services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share and/or license this aggregate data to our affiliates, agents, business and promotional partners, and other third parties. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics to describe the EYSP App and these products and services to current and prospective business partners and investors and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Information:
- when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or
- whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of us or others, including you.
- Please keep in mind that Registered Users you send messages, chats, or any other Registered User Content to can always save that content or copy it outside the EYSP App. So, the same common sense that applies to the internet at large applies to the EYSP App as well: Don’t send messages or share content that you wouldn’t want someone to save or share.
IV. ACCESSING AND MODIFYING INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES
If you have provided us any Personal Information or Personal Preferences, you may access, remove, review, and/or make changes to the same by accessing your EYSP account and settings. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any of our marketing e-mails. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases. You cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails related to the EYSP App (e.g., requests for support).We may also deliver notifications to your mobile device (e.g., push notifications). You can disable these notifications by deleting the relevant service or by changing the settings on your mobile device.
V. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION.
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases or the databases of the third parties with which we may share such Information, nor can we guarantee that the Information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to us may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
VI. EXTERNAL WEBSITES
The EYSP App is not directed to children under the age of 13. We adhere to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and will not knowingly collect User Information from any child under the age of 13. We ask that minors (under the age of 13) not use the EYSP App. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with User Information, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us and request that such information be deleted from our records.
IX. HOW TO CONTACT US